Old 05-08-2007, 04:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
Kay Lancaster Kay Lancaster is offline

Default Sick and Dying Ivy, what is it and how can I fix it?

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 17:01:00 -0000, Tim wrote:
Wow, great advice -- even if it is not "put some of x on it and it
will be fine". Sorry for the novice question, but what is a plant
pathology clinic, how do I find them, who are they, etc?

Plant pathologists are the folks who study plant diseases; you'll typically
have access to them through the Extension Service -- the actual plant
pathologists are usually located at the state "ag" school.
In Virginia: http://www.ppws.vt.edu/~clinic
http://www.ppws.vt.edu/~clinic/450_097.php
Since you have photos, I'd print them off and include them with your
submission.

Kay