Old 05-08-2007, 08:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Lar Lar is offline

Default Chrerry Tree Infested w/ Ants or Termites?

symplastless wrote:

Ants are good guys. Leave them alone. Even if you have them in your house,
the reason would be rotten wood in your house. They stall the rot process
in building materials as well.

Thinking you are meaning carpenter ants here but even then 85%-90% of
all carpenter ant work I do in homes has nothing to do with wood at all
much less wet/rotting wood and the c-ant nest that I find around wood is
more so for the hollow void rather than it being wet. (hollow core doors
& crown molding are usually the culprits)

Lar