Old 08-08-2007, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Rust stains on flag stones

"Barb" wrote in message
Nope, the Steradent didn't work, Mike. Worth a try though. Just went to
Halfords, in passing, and they didn't have anything.

Oh dear :-(( So sorry. I do know it works on many things, besides teeth :-)
Like pottery and I believe delicate Silver and Gold items.

I would say that it is the rust which is the problem with regards to
removing it. You need a chemical which eats rust. Perhaps a Ship or Boat
Chandler?

Kind regards

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk