Old 18-08-2007, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Eradicating Mare's Tail

On 18/8/07 14:25, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 18 Aug, 13:57, Sacha wrote:
She hasn't said that she does. She said she tried digging it out for years
and *that* didn't work. Then she gave her method of ridding the garden of
this weed but did not say she had to keep doing so.

Thanks. When did she last do it and for how long? It's interesting to
find out if it works for a season or more.

As she's recommended this to others several times, I would think she's done
it some time ago.
snip

--
Sacha