Old 24-09-2007, 08:03 PM posted to alt.permaculture
len garden len garden is offline

Default How come only 2 threads here?

yes jake,

it scares away new players in the field as no one wants to join a
board where they may get abused, me i reckon i have a right like
anyone else to be here, but not like some that are involved who have
agendas to push.

it is the 'permaculture' for sale agenda that is stopping pc from
being accepted by the rank and file at grass roots level the greed of
the dollar and the mistaken concept that an expensive course needs to
be undertaken before you can say you follow pc principals. i've had a
number of e/mails asking where new comers might find open free chat
about pc without the pressure of buying something, just nowhere around
at present.

like many others i have been targetted but not like most i'm staying
put.

now wouldn't it be great if we could encourage enough new players to
come on board and promote different mind sets?

currently pc is seen by most as the modern nimbin hippyism and they
just won't come to the party.

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:11:42 +0100, JakeD
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev