Old 26-09-2007, 10:04 AM posted to alt.permaculture
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default How come only 2 threads here?

"len garden" wrote in message

just the way pc is being driven, away from the grass roots level. this
group was very vibrant and almost over night secular interest
infighting nailed it.

It wasn't that Len, it was the fact that we were a very stable group who
posted here where no new people arrived and because we all posted with
monotonous regularity we had all discussed permie together for so darned
long there was nothing new to discuss. And we got spam botted for a long
time by the loonie spammers. It became unviable.

Perhaps if there are some new people around now we can resurrect it.