Old 28-09-2007, 08:15 PM posted to alt.permaculture
len garden len garden is offline

Default How come only 2 threads here?

g'day chookie,

what is needed is a complete rethink on home design, and currently
design is pushed by the indoctrinated yuppie design that is currently
still evolving and getting more and more un-sustainable each year.
first they had compoulsory dishwashers, then insinkerators, then
micro-waves as well and now the latest trend is full air-con' on top
of all the above.

we need simpler homes that work efficiently in their own right and
these homes are also very affordable for new & older players in the
home buying market, at the stage we built that it was cheaper than
those throw them up prefabs on stumps littel more than cabins 6mm X
10M with crampy littel rooms and no efficiencies.

we need to build on correctly aspected land and leave the other land
for the habitat.

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:33:19 +1000, Chookie
wrote:
snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev