Old 04-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Craig Brye

Default Buying KNO3 - Wait for peacetime?

I got the same sort of remarks when I bought my KNO3.

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online

"Dave M. Picklyk" wrote in message
. ..
I'm from BC. I've gotton my stuff at a Hydroponics shop in Burnaby. They
don't give a rat's ass about what you're doing with it. The pharmacist you
talked to was a total retard. How could make a big enough bomb out of

500ml
of KNO3 anyways?! Plus there are tonnes of ingredients you can get at a
local gardening store and grocery store to make a bomb...I've heard you

can
even make a bomb from your own pee. Toronto is a big enough city to have
hydroponics shop in...I'm sure there are people there that would be able

sell you stuff. If not, I can try find the phone number of this place in
Burnaby. They will ship stuff.

--
Dave Picklyk
www.picklyk.com/aquascape

"dGH" wrote in message
I live in Toronto. I wanted to try my hand at PMDD. I go into a

pharmacy
and ask if they have potassium nitrate. The pharmacist accuses me of
wanting to build a bomb!!!!!! My retort to him was far from pleasant.

My
only other choice seems to be buying from Homegrown Hydroponics. Then

they
think you've got a grow house going! Considering in North York (just up
from Toronto), they guess that 1 in 10 rental houses is actually a pot
growhouse, this is getting kind of difficult to get a hold of. I don't

even
want to attempt to buy from an American company as I fear the RCMP would

be
breaking down my door if I tried to get KNO3 shipped to me.

Any Canadians here have any ideas of how to get the 4 main ingredients

of
PMDD without being interogated?

Thanks in advance.