Old 09-10-2007, 01:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default My Dog Keeps Killing My Lawn

On 9/10/07 00:00, in article , "Alan
Holmes" wrote:

"Mark Woodcock" wrote in message

Can anyone help me with a solution to my lawn problem. My dog keeps
urinating on my lawn (better than in the house) but as a result the
grass discolours in this area a few days later and I end up with a very
patchy lawn.

I dont want to stop my dog going out but I want a beautiful lawn as
well.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do about this problem?

Get rid of the dog!

Or keep it on a lead and only let it out into the garden when you can
control where it goes.

Better yet, keep a bucket of water by the door and chuck it on the grass
after the dog has peed.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk