Old 30-11-2007, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MikeCT MikeCT is offline

Default chilli pepper house plant "Apache" advice

"Bob Hobden" wrote in a message:
I am not alone in finding that trying to keep chilli plants going through
our winter a thankless task, yes I know they are perennial plants but they
don't like our winters even in a heated greenhouse, if you succeed well
done. I grow fresh plants every year for planting out on the allotment.
"Thai Dragon" is my preferred variety.
---

I too have never been able to over-winter chilli plants in my conservatory.
"Thai Dragon" sounds really HOT! A chef on a recent television cookery
programme recommended choosing green chillies if you don't like them hot,
I might just try a few next year.
Any tried and tested recommmendations?

MikeCT