Old 04-12-2007, 12:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Septic Tank: how often to clean?

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

Huh. We have the septic tank AND the water rates. Well, I hope they'll
drop now we've put in a borehole for the nursery! ;-)

Oh - please be careful with location of your facilities !
We have a sceptical tank but prefer to rely on the water from above to
fulfil our plant water needs.
Our glasshouse roof collects more water than we could ever use for the
nursery.
Regards
Pete
Nanneys Bridge Nursery