Old 23-02-2008, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default Solar Greenhouse Heaters

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 22:07:50 +0000,
(GemBio) wrote:

Tom, I'm well aware of thermal mass heating. However I can't see my
friend having that setup in the garden. Could be an idea for something
else tho. Thanks

Didn't the chap with the twirly tache in devon have a solar sink in
his greenhouse? remember seeing one somewhere on TV anyway...

JW

Tom wrote:

GemBio wrote:
Does such a thing exist? I've seen one site listing them, but not
instock. I suppose you could make one somehow.

If you add thermal mass (usually water) to the north side of your
greenhouse, this will absorb heat during the day and release it at night.
Google "solar greenhouse" for more details.

Tom

http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free