Old 29-04-2008, 03:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
tuckermor tuckermor is offline

Default What is the soap and water ratio for aphids

You can also buy Safer's Insecticidal Soap, if you don't want to figure out
the ratio and mix your own (too much soap may harm your plants). A soap
spray will kill the aphids, but it wont prevent them from appearing on your
plants.

--

Visit
www.insectgraphics.com for all your insect gift needs
"Sam" wrote in message
Yes, I have ants in the soil. Will they also harm my future plants.
(I just planted this past weekend. Lots of ants. Last year I had
aphid, so want to keep them at bay this year.

Thanks,
Sam
On Apr 28, 1:48 pm, len gardener wrote:
about dishwater strength will do sam,

do you ahve ants as well?

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:45:23 -0700 (PDT), Sam
wrote:
snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev