Old 09-05-2008, 06:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default What is the soap and water ratio for aphids

In article
,
Sam wrote:

I used the 1 to 10 ratio suggested by the previous poster...It killed
all my plants! They all dried up overnight. So, I'm going out to buy
new ones.

Condolences...

Mom always used Tobacco tea for aphids.
Soak 1 cigarette in a pint of water.

Or do what I did and import a batch of ladybugs. ;-)
I have a regular population of larvae now ever year that totally
controls aphids.
--
Peace! Om

until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein