Old 19-05-2008, 05:08 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chip chip is offline

Default DIY Floating Fountain ideas

Bill Stock wrote:

The cheap floating variety:

http://www.diytrade.com/china/4/prod..._Fountain.html

The lake sized version:

http://pondfountain.com/

I'd like something in the middle, with a bubbler nozzle I think.

The big one has a 1/2HP or 1HP motor! Kricky! OK, the top may float
but the bottom is sure tied to a power line so can't move all that much.
What's the diff, if you put a 1/2HP anywhere, out or in the pond, and
run 1" PVC along the bottom and then up to the top platform. It
wouldn't look any different because the big one has a pipe running up to
the top anyway.

Chip