Old 03-06-2008, 10:34 PM
tony w tony w is offline
Registered User

Thanks, I knew we were pushing it in putting seed down now, but at 5000 Koruna (a little over 300 dollars) we had to take the chance, as to turf would have been 60000 Koruna.

We have 2 small kids that we want to 'turf' out onto the lawn, so any grass growing in the backyard will do!

It actually isn't looking that bad now, we have re-seeded the bare areas and the grass that has taken is looking very nice. We have temps of about 24C, and we are keeping the soil moist.

Fingers crossed!