Old 13-06-2008, 01:59 AM
RMJ RMJ is offline
Registered User

Hello, everyone.

I have had 360 large Thuja planted in March. They are each 5m+ So obviously had large rootballs.

They have brown patches now, I presumed these areas were just snapped twigs during transit that have finally died. But there seems to be brown tips on many of the trees.

They've had water over and above the plenty of rain over this period, and the soil is moist. There seems to be one tree so far that clearly hasn't made it, but I was expecting to loose a few.

At £40,000 spent, I'm panicking slightly!!

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
conifer hedge turning brown problem-dsc00311%5B1%5D.jpg   conifer hedge turning brown problem-dsc00312%5B1%5D.jpg   conifer hedge turning brown problem-dsc00317_2.jpg