Old 15-06-2008, 05:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] MCDrumman@excite.com is offline

Default Sowing more than one seed in a hole

I planted three things from seeds: carrots, cucumbers, and
cantaloupe. All are growing pretty well. When I planted them, I did
as the instructions said - I sowed 2-3 seeds in a hole. Now, I have
two plants growing out of each hole. What do I do now? In any one
spot, if one looked weaker than the other, I would remove it. But
each plant looks as healthy as the other in the same hole. What do I
do?