Old 15-06-2008, 09:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Tom J Tom J is offline

Default Sowing more than one seed in a hole

wrote:
I planted three things from seeds: carrots, cucumbers, and
cantaloupe. All are growing pretty well. When I planted them, I
did
as the instructions said - I sowed 2-3 seeds in a hole. Now, I have
two plants growing out of each hole. What do I do now? In any one
spot, if one looked weaker than the other, I would remove it. But
each plant looks as healthy as the other in the same hole. What do
do?

Remember when you was a kid? ENEY MENEY MINEY MO!!
:-)

Tom J