Old 18-06-2008, 04:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] MCDrumman@excite.com is offline

Default Sowing more than one seed in a hole

Just one last question. As there are two plants growing out of the
same hole that I sowed the seeds (I have carrots, cantaloupe, and
cucumbers), I have to get rid one one. If I can't dig them up and
wash them off and replant one, I guess I should just clip one off with
scissors. Correct? Thanks for the help everyone. I'm new to this,
but growing a vegetable garden is fun so far.