Old 22-06-2008, 08:22 PM posted to alt.permaculture
len gardener len gardener is offline

Default No-dig gardens

g'day chookie,

we have similar situ' when we clean out bird seed dishes or their
cages, whatever seed hasn't been eaten oftern germinates, so laong
with the no dig we pull it and tuck it under the mulch if need be,
other than that as there is never heaps of it we let it grow and then
cut off seed heads for the birds to eat, then pull the plant and tuck
it under.

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:21:55 +1000, Chookie
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev