Old 16-07-2008, 11:14 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Scooter the Mighty Scooter the Mighty is offline

Default bonsai information

On Jun 17, 4:41*pm, mt006b1198
wrote:
SCRIBES;798744 Wrote:

Just bought one to. *Put it in my conservatory, not in direct sun, but
full light. *A lot of the leaves have started to fall off. *They are
turning yellow. *What could be the problem?

Hi

The leaves on my banyan fig are doing the same although it is indoors
and it has good light but not directly on the windowsill so it can't be
scorched.

Perhaps it may need re-potting, I am certainly going to do this with
mine as it seems to be dry straight soaking.

Also make sure that u r not over watering (but not letting the soil dry
completely out) as this can cause yellowing of the leaves and wilting.

Also they don't like draughts.

Good luck lol

Shelley

--
mt006b1198

You know, I grow a lot of ficuses indoors. When they get sad and I
can't figure out why, I put them outdoors and they perk right up.
This of course only works during warm weather.