Old 22-07-2008, 08:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Seven dust - Applied a month ago - Still toxic or not ?

In article ,
"Paul J. Dudley" wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:32:09 -0400, Bill wrote:

In article ,
"Paul J. Dudley" wrote:

residual Sevin

http://www.backedbybayer.com/Bayer/C...er.nsf/id/EN_G
olf_Sevin_Product_Information

Bill

Hmmmm .."Sevin provides at least 2 weeks residual insect control from a
single application"

Thanks for the pointer. A month has passed. Two more weeks until they're
ripe enough to pick. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try to wash/rinse the
individual grape bunches with mild soapy water and use a paint brush to
scrub with. I've had a bumper crop this year and would hate to loose all
those pretty grapes. Then again getting poisoned over it doesn't sound
very inviting. Do you suppose my idea of washing the bunches off to be a
realistic solution ?

= Paul =

No. Rinse any pesticide residue off and ferment dry. If it doesn't go
dry, chuck it.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars