Old 22-07-2008, 05:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Paul J. Dudley Paul J. Dudley is offline

Default Seven dust - Applied a month ago - Still toxic or not ?

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:27:39 -0700, Sheldon wrote:

"Paul J. Dudley" wrote:
Last month ( mid June ) I had applied Seven dust to my grapevine
due to Japanese Beatle infestation. I applied by hand ( gloved ).
I grabbed a handfull at a time and just tossed it across the whole
of the foliage and grape clusters.

Didn't you read the directions... that's the dumbest method for
applying Sevin.

The dust was given to me in a mason jar by my girlfriends father,
complete with no instructions. Just toss it across the whole of the
vine like he does his peach trees. So that is what I did.

If you don't have anything more constructive to offer than your
sarcastic critisism, please keep it to yourself.

= Paul =