Old 23-07-2008, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Climber for garage wall

In article ,
"Clive in Kent" writes:

| Thanks for your suggestions guys. Reason I was hoping for something self
| clinging was that the concrete seems to be laced with granite or diamonds
| judging by the number of drill bits of mine its chewed up!! Guess I'll
| persevere and go for for Charlie's suggestions.

Flint, I'll be bound .... Very common, and a real pain.

There are glues that will stick steel to concrete, so you could
stick some lengths of perforated angle-iron on and tie wires between
them.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.