Old 31-07-2008, 04:52 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
KC[_2_] KC[_2_] is offline

Default How Long Till Roundup Works?

On Jul 30, 8:50*pm, Jim wrote:

Now I buy generic without surfactant if I can find it.

KC

just a few drops of liquid soap added to the tank mix causes
the mix to clink better to the applied plant.

just a few drops or you'll have a foaming mess. *
old style lemon Joy works best with no adverse reduction
in killing power.-

I didn't mean to say that I don't use a surfactant, I just find that
it works better if it's added at the time of application. Although
liquid soap works just fine, I use a commercial surfactant. I 'think'
it's probably cheaper in the long run since it's used at 1oz/gal, so
128oz lasts a loooong time.

KC