Old 02-08-2008, 01:45 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default How Long Till Roundup Works?

"Von Fourche" wrote in message I saw some Roundup
at the local store for around $40.00 I think. Is that
super powerful Roundup or something?

Roundup is sold in differant concentrations. Look at the main ingrediant
and see how much is in the containers at differant prices.
Sort of like the antifreeze you get, you can get full strength and cut it
with water or for about the same price you can get some ready to put in your
car. If you get the ready mix , you are paying for about half water at
several dollars per gallon.