Old 27-10-2008, 09:54 PM posted to aus.gardens
Xilander Xinandu Xilander Xinandu is offline

Default Crimson Bottlebrush and allergies?

G'day,

does anyone here have any experience with allergic symptons after
working with flourishing Crimson Bottlebrush trees?

I read about symptoms similar to hay fever when sniffing the flowers,
but I am more wondering about a large rash after skin contact with the
tree or its flowers. Is that something that others have experienced?

- Xilander