Old 30-10-2008, 10:12 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Crimson Bottlebrush and allergies?

In article ,
wrote:

I read about symptoms similar to hay fever when sniffing the flowers,
but I am more wondering about a large rash after skin contact with the
tree or its flowers. Is that something that others have experienced?

Never with a callistemon, but I am allergic to grevilleas, as are hundreds of
thousands of people.

Most likely it was a grevillea or you met a caterpillar.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/