Old 09-01-2009, 11:22 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_18_] Jonno[_18_] is offline

Default Roundup Zero effectiveness on Kikuyu grass lawn

Your chooks were fussy eaters or were fed too much. You put them in an
enclosure and leave them to it.
Anything that moves, even slow moving grass gets consumed.
They even eat their companions if they move too slow...
They give em a peck to see if theyre still alive, if not they continue to
"feast"
If theyre ill, they end up killing them. The law of the chook jungle...

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"YMC" wrote:

I have one section of my garden which is covered with Kikuyu grass. I
want
to kill all that grass using roundup and zero. How long must I use it
before
I erradicate it 100% completely?

About a million years... :-(

I have used Roundup, chooks, hand-weeding, etc and it's still coming back.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/