Old 12-04-2009, 11:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Plants that Dogs dont like

"brooklyn1" wrote in message

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message
"Jimgentracer" wrote in message

Hi all

Im brand new to the forum

Hopefully will be asking lots of questions

Can anyone tell me what type of plants/shrubs can I plant alongside my
fence to DISTRACT dogs from fouling on them??

Thanx in advance for any help or advice

--
Jimgentracer

Dogs like men, **** on anything. Dogs and other species use urine to
mark territory. Doesn't matter what they go on as nothing is touching
their outlet for marking said territory at time of marking. These are
male of said species usually for obvious reasons. Dogs are more likely
to **** on the fenceline area as that's obviously the extent of their
territory. I haven't found any plant species that a dog won't **** on.
or near while marking their territory. In a addition, a dog does not
peruse the odor of what it ****es on prior to doing so. Afterwards,
sometimes. Conclusion: don't waste your time....

All true, and male dogs don't care whose leg they hump either, even a
piano leg. But let's not lose sight of all the facts, bitches will wiggle
their butts everywhere, for anyone, and they mark their territory too, but
they use a different source of pheremones, dog bitches like women bitches
don't care where they rub there thingie, your lawn, your carpet, or your
bed... and male dogs aren't sniffing bitches butts, that's bitches rubbing
it in their face... women do exactly the same. hehe

One of my neighbor's dogs got loose last year. I forget the breed. He was
at least 120 lbs, and seemed lean. I'm 6', and this dog's shoulders were
even with my top hip level. Anyway, this dog, out of domination of the area
neighborhood, ****ed the exterior border of the fenceline in a few places.
Drove my dogs crazy. I've never seen a bitch marking a territory under
circumstances like that. They seem to need peace and contentment before
marking.
--
Dave