Old 26-05-2009, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_3_] Fuschia[_3_] is offline

Default Waterglass

On Tue, 26 May 2009 15:53:14 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Tue, 26 May 2009 12:30:05 +0100, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

In article ,
says...
I would respectfully suggest you read my posting on using Waterglass. Egg
preserving is a 'long term' thing, what a pity if you don't follow my
instruction FROM EXPERIENCE and when you come to use the eggs

Mike

Strange post ? am I missing the bit that makes it make sense

True but at least he is consistent. Maybe it is the effect of an old war wound
he suffered when a large tin of spam fell off the shelf in the Navy stores and
struck him on the head. He is too modest to talk about this.

It must have been a very big tin, he's been spreading spam ever
since...