Old 04-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Bigal Bigal is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hr(bob) [email
circular. I don't have any idea if it really works or not. Does
anyone have any first (or even second)-hand experience with this
stuff?

Bob Hofmann
Tomatoes are self fertilising but this can be improved with a little help. Some people just tap the plane a couple of times to dislodge the pollen. Others use cotton buds and do each flower individually. Personally, I use a fine mist water spray to help set the fruit. I do this daily when the flowers are fully open. It must work as I always get a good crop. Save your money and use water.
Bigal