Old 06-06-2009, 07:54 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Does Tomato Blossom Set Spray Work???

You are giving your plants a quick hit of soluble magnesium, if this
was what was required you would get noticable results and find it
worked even quicker as a foliar spray than on the ground.

While folk wisdom is often right but it lacks the mechanisms to be
sure and to tease out real effects from mere ritual and side issues.
Science has the better methods but the scope of its work is too
often bound by what makes money. Personally I am trying to give the
desire for perfect methods as I see no prospect of realisation.

David

Ah, the rational mind. What a wonder it is. Don't stop. Continue.

That was supposed to be

Personally I am trying to give UP the desire for perfect methods as I see no
prospect of realisation.

David