Old 29-06-2009, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Herb or plant that repels flies?

moghouse wrote:

Generally speaking, David, I think that naked gardening is to be
discouraged, but what you guys do in France........

If only the garden was near St Tropez. :-)

I never quite know what to do with my eyes on French beaches, many of
the women sunbathe topless. Well, actually I do know where to look, it
is just a question of for how long without inviting a slap from spouse
or anyone else. ;-)

I wouldn't fancy naked gardening. Too large a surface area to defend
from insects ;-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.