Old 08-07-2009, 10:14 AM posted to alt.bitterness,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
[email protected] tnom@mucks.net is offline

Default My Raccoon Doesn't Seem To Like Antifreeze

snip

In this State, you're not allowed to trap and transport racs. Anyway,
one time in the past using a Haveaheart, the damn dumb cat got
trapped.

snip

So I marinated a 12 oz. can of cat food in a bowl of antifreeze. Set
it out near where the rac has been doing his damage.

So one time a dumb cat got caught in the trap but you would never
expect the same cat to eat the poisoned food? How about the neighbors
dog?

If it is legal to poison then it is legal to trap.