Old 30-08-2009, 08:08 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy View Post

We have a shrub rose as above which we planted approx a year ago.
Unfortunately it appears to have a very untidy habit,

I have shrub roses at the back of a border and they are thugs! No names
as they were here in '79 when we came, but does anyone have a way of
taming them or at least managing them? If not they'll have to come out
as they seem to be coming up several feet from the main plant as well
now and they are blinking prickly and about 6 foot tall.

Janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph