Old 29-09-2009, 05:57 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

[quote=DEM;865843].....long time passing.....

could it per chance be raccoons? those suckers will eat almost
anything. we have one that tries living in the concave of our combine.
seems hubby and coon have a fight most years to see if he is going to
get to live there for another yr or not lolol.
he eats apples from the trees behind our barn and thinks he has a right
to live in the combine concave or who knows might be great great
grandcoon lolol. cyaaaaaaaaa, sockiescat.