Old 21-11-2009, 10:50 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default Skynews: Australian Scientist built 24KW magnetic generator (never stops) for his hom

vadims wrote:
SKYNEWS VIDEO:
http://www.33energy.com/youtube.html

from the article: ... A Zero point magnetic power generator is
basically a Free Energy Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force
to induce motion.
It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating
completely free electrical energy... this device refers to a machine
that runs and produces
a larger amount of energy than it consumes. ...

What do You think?

I much prefer the old fashioned free energy engines that run on water, they
seem so much more, well, natural, you know water is a natural substance
isn't it. These new-fangled Perpetual Motion Machines with magnets in them
mean you have to wear your tinfoil hat all the time and that makes your head
sweat in this hot weather. I don't know about you but I would rather not
have to put up with perpetual bad hair. In any case overuse of your tinfoil
hat will make it less effective for when you really need it such as passing
near power lines or when those ads for Al Gore talks come on the TV.

The other thing wrong with the magnetic type PMMs is that they twist up the
luminiferous ether all backwards in the southern hemisphere because they
were all designed to work in the northern hemisphere. We all know that
unless you can keep the ether around your computer and TV straight it will
interfere with your bullshit detector. This would make watching television
impossible as you would soon be thinking that Brand Power was a public
interest think tank and you would believe Nathan Rees when he tells you that
re-arranging the deck chairs will keep the Titanic afloat. There are some
posters to this NG whose equipment is well overdue for its ten gigaword
service we wouldn't want to risk their gear in a sub-optimal environment
where you can bend but not break the laws of physics.

David