Old 29-01-2010, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default N A KAYS where are they?

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote ...
"Pete" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in message
"Janet Tweedy" wrote
Looking for cheap square plastic pots probably 500 or 1000 but I cant
find Kays web site. Does anyone know what's happened to them?

N A Kays. Unit 10 Sneckyeat Road Industrial Estate, Whitehaven,
Cumbria CA28 8PF

http://www.plasticsbypost.co.uk/squa...-pots-37-c.asp
--

or even the supplier I use

http://www.lbsbuyersguide.co.uk/pots...lant-pots.html

N A Kays are having their website redeveloped, Janet. I found it by
googling.

So are you saying they have survived liquidation?
Hope so 'cause I got all our feed and canes etc from them.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

I can only suppose so. Have a google and see.

Spider