Old 17-02-2010, 10:42 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default fresher

wrote:
On Feb 17, 1:52 am, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
Shanki wrote:
I just joined this newsgroup and trying to get an idea. This is a
great way to discuss about gardening.

Welcome!

David

I am also joining this newsgroup, what are some common topics?

Equipment, growing practices, garden design, soil preparation and
fertiliser, irrigation, hothouses, nuisance animals, problems with growing
specific plants are some off the top of my head. You could download a few
100 headers and scroll your newsreader back a few weeks or go to google
groups and read for yourself.

David