Old 17-04-2010, 05:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default What Animal Will Eat The Tops Off Onion Plants?

My neighbor planted some spring onion sets in his garden last week and
told me that something chewed the tops off of two rows. We live in town
and have rabbits, squirrels and every once in awhile a possum passes
through. I'm about to plant my own onion sets this coming week and this
has me a bit concerned. Does anyone know of any animal that will bother
onions???

Rich