Old 20-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Oksik Oksik is offline
Registered User

Default uFlowers – take care of your flowers and plants!

Hi Everyone!
I would like to introduce you to a new useful IPhone app!

Take care of your flowers and plants!
Help yourself to remember all necessary activities using uFlowers app!

Choose any flower from catalog or add it to "My Flowers" section manually, define all activities and description and uFlowers app will help you to make your plants healthy and blooming!

AppStore link $1.99

I think, this app is worth using!
Attached Thumbnails
uFlowers – take care of your flowers and plants!-ufl.jpg   uFlowers – take care of your flowers and plants!-mzl.noxlmctd.320x480-75.jpg   uFlowers – take care of your flowers and plants!-mzl.rhzmabdl.320x480-75.jpg   uFlowers – take care of your flowers and plants!-mzl.uwjwuqky.320x480-75.jpg