Old 28-04-2010, 05:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Composting Rhubarb leaves?

"Merryb" wrote in message

Thank you- I will sleep better tonight! A compost bin is quite a
commitment, and I'd be quite sad if I screwed it up!

:-)) Compost bins are never worth losing sleep over. I've been screwing up
compost making for decades and I've decided that I actually like all the
voluteer plants that grow from the 'finished' compost. Mind you if you
don't like tomato plants in your flower beds, you do have to have separate
compost heaps - one for ornamentals and one for the veg.