Old 29-04-2010, 12:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Merryb Merryb is offline

Default Composting Rhubarb leaves?

On Apr 27, 9:05*pm, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Merryb" wrote in message
Thank you- I will sleep better tonight! A compost bin is quite a
commitment, and I'd be quite sad if I screwed it up!

:-)) *Compost bins are never worth losing sleep over. *I've been screwing up
compost making for decades and I've decided that I actually like all the
voluteer plants that grow from the 'finished' compost. *Mind you if you
don't like tomato plants in your flower beds, you do have to have separate
compost heaps - one for ornamentals and one for the veg.

I have some pretty healthy potato plants coming up in it!