Old 17-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Mike Sackville- Mike Sackville- is offline
Registered User

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hello,

. honey
berries are supposed to taste like sweet blueberries. is this true?
What do goji berries taste like?

I see that Thompson-Morgan's prices seem to be lower than everyone
else's but they do list small plants; how small? Perhaps the more
expensive catalogues are selling older, larger plants? Are they? Has
anyone ordered any and from whom and what size were they?

TIA
I purchased 3 honey berry plants from Thompson-Morgan arrived last October over wintered in greenhouse now 24" high but no sign of flowers yet not much info with plants