Old 11-11-2010, 03:42 PM posted to austin.gardening
Keith McDorman Keith McDorman is offline

Default Stinkbugs on Tomatoes

The most effective method that I've heard of involves a shop vac. You
just walk out to the plants and suck the bugs up. Repeat as often as
necessary until they are all gone.

Keith

--
Farm Manager
Urban Patchwork Neighborhood Farms - Austin, TX

office512) 662-1854

On Nov 10, 12:29*pm, wrote:
Is there a way go get rid of stinkbugs on my tomatoes?

I have tried Safer Insect Killing Soap and Garden Safe Fungicide 3 but
the bugs ignore them. *I spray on the plants and directly on the bugs
but they just fall to the ground and come back later in the day. *I am
growing a fall crop of different tomatoes and have been battling the
bugs daily.

Thanks,
Dave