Old 15-11-2010, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
John Smith[_5_] John Smith[_5_] is offline

Default Which is the best plant to be grown inside my pond?

On 8/27/2010 5:02 AM, cindymcclaine wrote:
DanielK;897409 Wrote:
Hey guys whats up!
well I have a small pond in my home and I want to grow some fresh
Aquaria plants inside, Please suggest me which one can I grow?

The Malayan Aqua Fern is a beautiful fern as you want that will grow
very easily in most aquariums.

What about java moss, easy plant, survives most anywhere fish can live.

Regards,
JS