Old 15-11-2010, 09:24 AM
hollierose hollierose is offline
Registered User

Default What is the black stuff in my grass?

There is a black stuff which has appeared in the grass in my garden. I am really worried it is some sort of fungus as it is killing the grass. It looks like oil, however it isn't. At first I thought it might be due to the drains underground, however they have been checked and are perfectly fine. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.
Bat Boxes - Help Your Local Bat Friends
Chimineas | Parasols | Garden Benches | Garden Furniture Covers