Old 15-11-2010, 09:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What is the black stuff in my grass?

On 15/11/2010 09:24, hollierose wrote:
There is a black stuff which has appeared in the grass in my garden. I
am really worried it is some sort of fungus as it is killing the grass.
It looks like oil, however it isn't. At first I thought it might be due
to the drains underground, however they have been checked and are
perfectly fine. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

Maybe some sort of slime mould?

--

Jeff